How to Make Authentic Tzatziki Sauce

 Have you ever made a dish that stopped people in their tracks, with eyes wide in amazement? That is the reaction I always get when I make my Tzatziki sauce for people!

The word Tzatziki derives from the Persian word "zhazh", which means herb mixture, and it is the best herb mixture ever!

So, this last weekend when I gave out jars of my Tzatziki sauce as Christmas gifts and the rave reviews kept coming in, I knew I had to make the recipe available to everyone so you can all have a taste of Agrinio. 




Give my recipe a try this Holiday season, as it is the perfect dish to take to gatherings. 

🌟 καλά Χριστούγεννα! 🌟
(Merry Christmas from Agrinio, Greece)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Natural Beauty of Lake Amvrakia

A Napkin A Day - Free Greek Alphabet Lesson - Letter Gama